Sunday, February 21, 2010

Making art and making friends


I had the best time today! I'm now offering painting classes and projects for couples and families at my studio here in the foothills of Puerto Rico's Caribbean National Forest. I had a couple who flew over from Tortola to celebrate their wedding anniversary come up and do the "Be Me/Be We painting project. They're getting ready to have a baby in May, so there was a lot of love to celebrate with paint!

I provide all of the materials, guests just need to bring enthusiasm and good humor! Can't fail to make great things with that combination!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Monica!
that sounds like a tremendously cool class. could even become art therapy!

do you do team building? maybe I can schedule my staff to come in July for our own therapy session!