Monday, February 1, 2010


Ha! I had the best surprise this morning! I wrote earlier about having some friends up to the studio that own guest houses here in eastern Puerto Rico. (Coquis Hideaway and Villa Sevilla) I wanted to show them the painting classes and projects I've developed for families and small groups (even couples!) coming to the island. Well, Ray and Gwenn, who also have a website that is a MAJOR source of information about what to do while visiting Puerto Rico (puertoricodaytrips.com) were kind enough to write about it on this site. What's so cool is that they shot video of me doing this very quick demonstration of how you put a painting together. I've never seen myself in action before and it's a hoot! Or at least, I've never seen my HAND in action before! Follow the link I gave you for Puerto Rico Day Trips and take a look!

No comments: