Sunday, January 24, 2010

Morning Musings


Today just seems like a day for musings. It's still dark....I often get up before most of my neighbors' roosters! Seems appropropriate to watch the sunrise together with the hens from across the road. First the glow to the east over Fajardo and Vieques which will then become light on El Yunque and the rainforest just beyond my window. In these days of uncertainty, it is good to know that the sun always rises.

I was so excited to discover that my new website designed by Philippe-Laurent Pascal of Snowcrash Digital is now up and running! We were having domain transfer issues so it took a little while. I happened to click on a link to my site from the Puerto Rico Day Trips website and voila! Instead of my old site the new one is in place. Yay! We're still building it, with pages about my workshops and the family and corporate painting projects that I do, but for now you can see a broad selection of my work. Today my little mountain top, tomorrow the world! Visit please: monicalinville.com

Ooooo! The glow has come!

1 comment:

CMC said...

Love this one, Monica. Such beautiful use of color.