Thursday, October 7, 2010

Friends and Fall Colors


Already packed for my trip up to Saratoga Springs, NY. Woooot!!!! I went up there last fall to do the commission you see here on this page for a good friend and client. This painting I've posted is from her property just outside the town of Saratoga. I also set up a little studio up there so I have some place to go that's quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of my main studio in Puerto Rico. It rained the whole time I was up there last October, as you can see by the light of this painting, but my friends assure me that good weather is forecast for this year. Yay!!!!

1 comment:

christalsummer said...

Hi Monica - Just happened upon this from one of your links. Do you come to Saratoga? Still love that area, but don't get up there that often. Would certainly make the effort if you were in town! Sounds like life is treating you great!
Chris Cassell