Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tuesday mornings at Treehouse


Why spend Tuesday mornings at my TreeHouse Studio?
1.) It's a relaxing, peaceful and inspirational environment to work in.
2.) If you're not painting, it will give you focus and create a special time for you to do nothing BUT paint.
3.) I can help you with projects and ideas you have banging around in your head that can't seem to find their way out and on to the paper.
4.) I can teach you. I am an experienced painter in watercolor, oil, acrylic and mixed media.
5.) I will share with you my thought process in the projects I myself am involved in.
6.) You can watch me work and ask me questions about the process.
7.) IT'S FUN!!!!

Hours: 9AM - Noon on Tuesday (I will notify you if I am unavailable)
Location: The TreeHouse Studio, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
Fee: $25.00
Reservations are necessary. Email: monica@monicalinville.com

No comments: